It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:07 pm

Post subject: Da tourney
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:19 pm 

Sorry to interrupt all the doom and gloom talk but this time of year is awesome, non stop hoops!!

Any one else have a bracket? Mine like most I’m sure is eff’d, though I still have Mich and Duke in the champ game. Big Cuse fan, great game last night, bummer to see them lose.

SP-404SX

Post subject: Re: Da tourney
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:32 pm 

good call with a tourney thread... im an IU fan so yea we suck... but ive been following Loyola Chicago and loving it! I hope they win it all.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:33 pm 

Teddyp wrote:
good call with a tourney thread... im an IU fan so yea we suck... but ive been following Loyola Chicago and loving it! I hope they win it all.

Always root for IU, lived in Indy for years. Still can’t believe they axed Crean, he had them relevant.

SP-404SX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:37 pm 

Yea firing crean was a bit short sighted... i do like archie tho... but yea i miss crean he definitely knew what he was doing.. he just got dealt a bad hand with a lot of the young guys... drinking and driving and running over eachother.. gettin caught havin hella dorm parties and shit... it would be so hard not to get caught up in that lifestyle.. the basketball players are like gods. when i was down there ,victor oladipo got off the bus one time and just stood in the middle of the road while people just cheered... it was epic.. right by the library

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:17 am 

Teddyp wrote:
Yea firing crean was a bit short sighted... i do like archie tho... but yea i miss crean he definitely knew what he was doing.. he just got dealt a bad hand with a lot of the young guys... drinking and driving and running over eachother.. gettin caught havin hella dorm parties and shit... it would be so hard not to get caught up in that lifestyle.. the basketball players are like gods. when i was down there ,victor oladipo got off the bus one time and just stood in the middle of the road while people just cheered... it was epic.. right by the library

Epic is right, that’s bad ass!!

SP-404SX