It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:40 am

Post subject: Re: wondering
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:06 am 

Woah.....hehehe.....I didn't see those words you quoted of Hungryman's.... a little darker than the wise words I saw.....darker, but still wise I suppose......he must've edited his comment......made it less 'dark'.......
I did that too......it's hard....wanting to say the right thing, but not knowing what's right......getting all passionate about it.....a million things bouncing around in your head......

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:16 am 

Sharris wrote:
Woah.....hehehe.....I didn't see those words you quoted of Hungryman's.... a little darker than the wise words I saw.....darker, but still wise I suppose......he must've edited his comment......made it less 'dark'.......
I did that too......it's hard....wanting to say the right thing, but not knowing what's right......getting all passionate about it.....a million things bouncing around in your head......

No, those must have been Danswift's words to zendan. I think he wrote inside the quote brackets. I haven't got to any quarrels with zendan, just trying to kick some knowledge to the cat, but you gotta learn on your own sometimes. Shit, I know I did.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:20 am 

Location: Out the back.Im digging up the yard and spying on the devil
Lol sorry Hungryman, i'll go back and edit my post accordingly.

Edit-
Done !

Apologies for any misunderstanding dude.

https://soundcloud.com/user-58305257

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:50 am 

Danswift wrote:

Edit-
Done !

Haha! It's all good, man. I try to edit to quotes sometimes also, just to not repost a long one over and over.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:51 am 

Aaaah, got it.
& yeah def, you gotta learn on your own.
But just know you're not alone.

Didn`t mean to rhyme.
At least not that time.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:07 am 

Location: Out the back.Im digging up the yard and spying on the devil
HUNGRYMAN wrote:
Danswift wrote:

Edit-
Done !

Haha! It's all good, man. I try to edit to quotes sometimes also, just to not repost a long one over and over.

Hehe

Yep,like a newbie i keep forgetting im not on the other forum I'm a member of where you can split the posted comment in two and also multi-quote other members posts if you need to !

Lol at Sharris spitting some rhymes btw !

https://soundcloud.com/user-58305257

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:26 am 

Sharris wrote:
You agree with him, but call him a deadass, what's that about. I think he's just tryin to help/educate (not just you but anyone else reading this), not tell you what to do or talk down to you....or attack you.

I don't know. I could be wrong, I don't know you..... but it seems like you've been thru some shit & got fucked over by people......makin it hard for you to trust & always in defense mode. You come out swingin. I could be wrong & don't mean to psychoanalyze you, it's not my place. Just putting that out there in hopes that if that IS the case, people might understand you a bit more. & get off your dick. I noticed you act pretty civil until someone talks shit OR you THINK they're talkin shit, then BAM shit gets crazy. I'm def not sayin it's all you. People are comin at you hard.

deadass means dead ass serious it's slang man you needa catch on lmao

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:29 am 

HUNGRYMAN wrote:
zendanisdead wrote:
yeah deadass i can do enough H to kill a new user and not feel shit

I bet you can too. But why go out that way? Most people that overdose don't die from the drugs, if they are lucky they might die from cardiac arrest or a brain hemorrhage, but it's more common that they blackout and die from suffocating on their own vomit. Picture that for a moment, the #4 chicken finger combo you last ate, plus stomach bile, making it's way up from your belly, filling your lungs until you choke to death from lack of oxygen, on ground up bits of breaded chicken and foamy stomach acid.

I have had a couple friends that went out this way. Every now and then, I visit their graves and wonder what their lives would be like today. One of them has a 16 year old daughter, that was 8 months old when he passed. She'll never know how fucking funny her dad was. He was dancing on stage at our graduation and had a 1000 people cracking up at him. He had his own demons too, but he chose to hide them and make other people laugh to help them feel better. It's funny sometimes, how the most tortured people in the world, usually carry the brightest light. If they can overcome their own pain, they can become a beacon to lead others out of the shit storm.

Let's face it, we all gotta die eventually. But one day after you die, someone will tell your story to another person that never knew you. Don't let the last sentence in that story be the vomit one.

this was deep

maybe one of the reasons i'm so self destructive is because i DON'T have anyone that depends on me like that

no one would be affected by my death except probably one close friend and my sister (and my sister kind of treats me like shit so)

even then, i don't want to do that to them and that's probably the only reason i haven't killed myself

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:30 am 

Danswift wrote:
zendanisdead wrote:

Yeah until you accidentally take a 'hotshot' and they find you in a pile of your own blood,shit and puke with a dirty syringe stuck in the veins of your weak as piss junkie arms.

We may have our differences Zendan but seriously, go and get some help and sort your fucking self out dude.

I actually feel sorry for you now.

HUNGRYMAN wrote.

I bet you can too. But why go out that way?

I'll echo what Sharris has stated here, wise words Hungryman, very wise indeed.

i don't shoot up anymore, that's why i don't ever feel anything but a buzz, there's no possibility of me accidentally killing myself, no matter how strong the stuff, because of the methods i use

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:32 am 

Danswift wrote:
zendanisdead wrote:

Yeah until you accidentally take a 'hotshot' and they find you in a pile of your own blood,shit and puke with a dirty syringe stuck in the veins of your weak as piss junkie arms.

We may have our differences Zendan but seriously, go and get some help and sort your fucking self out dude.

I actually feel sorry for you now.

don't ever feel sorry for me. i've had more and have lived harder than you'll ever have in your life.

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:40 am 

zendanisdead wrote:
this was deep

maybe one of the reasons i'm so self destructive is because i DON'T have anyone that depends on me like that

no one would be affected by my death except probably one close friend and my sister (and my sister kind of treats me like shit so)

even then, i don't want to do that to them and that's probably the only reason i haven't killed myself

I hear that. I don't have many people that give 2 shits about me. And no one that depends on me. I do some stupid shit to myself sometimes, and my reasoning is always the same thing. I'm only hurting myself.

But don't take that for granted. Having nothing can be very liberating. If you have no money, then no one can borrow anything from you. If you have no friends, then you don't have to listen to all the drama in their life. If you have no family, then you don't have to show up for stupid holiday dinners and hang out with a bunch of people that don't understand you.

There always a positive side to every negative. You just gotta see it. The past is the past. The further you get away from it, the less it will mean to you. Just don't doubt the future. Things can always change. Especially if you want them to. The next stranger you say hello to, could become your next best friend. The next chance you take in life, could be the most rewarding. Have fun with your youth and don't regret shit, but remember there the is life after survival. Just survive that shit and don't fuck up the best parts of yourself or you will regret it for a long time to come.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:25 pm 

Again, wise words Hungryman & that's exactly what got me out of my depression. I became aware of my thoughts & when bad thoughts came up I immediately replaced them with good thoughts......there's always a positive, even when it doesn't seem like it.

& sorry Zendan, my bad, I'm completely out of the loop when it comes to slang.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:28 am 

been fucked up off the smack every day recently :roll:

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:29 am 

Thanks for sharing that info. Please be safe, and have someone watch over you in case you OD.