It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:54 pm




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Who's in ... for a pool party ? YouTube SoundBombing™
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:37 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:28 am
Posts: 34
Location: Paris
I wish people could listen more to my sound and at the same time don't have to upload constantly. I wish i could share more with people pursuing the same goal and trust them more. I wish that if people are free to do whatever they like they still respect the freedom of others. I wish that if people are given the means to communicate farther than they would have all alone they won't try to prevent others from enjoying those same means. You are free to add as much '" I wish " you want to those knowing the following proposition : who's in for a common YouTube account to which everyone willing would have full access to upload, create playlists, no restrictions and won't have to provide exclusive content ? I think it could be an interesting experience to have an " upload free zone ".

_________________
YouTube tape playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... Qxb37qQd7W. Twitter: http://twitter.com/metaafrica and the Netizen Band Twitter Producer Network https://twitter.com/metaafrica/lists/producers. DM or follow me to be added or add some. I still answer to the YouTube Soundbombing thread viewtopic.php?f=6&t=25447


Last edited by Gabanoise_Records on Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Who's in ... for a pool party ?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:43 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 1:26 am
Posts: 290
Location: Not close enough to a beach
Gabanoise_Records wrote:
You are free to add as much '" I wish " you want


I wish I was a little bit taller

_________________
Keep Liven

SP-404SX


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Who's in ... for a pool party ?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:07 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:15 am
Posts: 260
Kegeratorz wrote:
I wish I was a little bit taller


:lol:

_________________
http://thesisdrs.bandcamp.com
@thesisdrs on all social media platforms!


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Who's in ... for a pool party ?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:07 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:28 am
Posts: 34
Location: Paris
I got it. Anyone ? Anyone ? You maybe ... https://youtu.be/ryDOy3AosBw

_________________
YouTube tape playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... Qxb37qQd7W. Twitter: http://twitter.com/metaafrica and the Netizen Band Twitter Producer Network https://twitter.com/metaafrica/lists/producers. DM or follow me to be added or add some. I still answer to the YouTube Soundbombing thread viewtopic.php?f=6&t=25447


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Who's in ... for a pool party ?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:21 am 
Member

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 164
Kegeratorz wrote:
I wish I was a little bit taller


Thanks Gabanoise for posting the link.

That track was seriously dope. His flow was just the same and as smooth as Pharcyde.
Pharcyde lives on as a legendary group and album, Skee-lo is a one hit wonder.

Gabanoise can we dedicate your community youtube channel to Skee-lo so he finally gets the respect that he deserves?

Also, what is the name and password to the account cause I have a lot of fucked up videos, I mean fun videos I would like to upload.

Thanks.


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Who's in ... for a pool party ?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:14 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:28 am
Posts: 34
Location: Paris
There's no YouTube account for the moment. Don't make fun of me but I want to make it a real social and collective experiment around producing. You'd be having your personal account and that one where you could upload the same content. The only real limitation would be to upload tracks made by you or at least something that hasn't been in the industry circuit. Every participant would have the password to the YouTube account but also of the mail account it is linked to. No barriers. No censors. Just respecting everyone's craft. It could be so strong but so fragile at the same time. If it gets suspended ? Just create another one and so on. How many would stay respectful one to another ? How long before it goes down ? So anyone for an account name ? I don't know. Something like BeatStream or InStream. For the newcomers' sesame they'll have to guess the Cee-Lo track name but I'm more the type of having a Judas among us ((:

_________________
YouTube tape playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... Qxb37qQd7W. Twitter: http://twitter.com/metaafrica and the Netizen Band Twitter Producer Network https://twitter.com/metaafrica/lists/producers. DM or follow me to be added or add some. I still answer to the YouTube Soundbombing thread viewtopic.php?f=6&t=25447


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Who's in ... for a pool party ?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:30 am 
Member

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 164
I understand what you are trying to do, but you are tying to do it under another's website "youtube" that clearly states it as a violation.
You personally will be responsible for whatever people put up on your "community profile".
If you are willing to accept the consequences then open the account and put up the name and password.

What you are trying to do is called an "open forum". Which is what you are on right now. You are trying to create an "open forum" on an already established "open forum" called youtube.

It makes no sense.


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Who's in ... for a pool party ?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:08 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:28 am
Posts: 34
Location: Paris
Crane wrote:
I understand what you are trying to do, but you are tying to do it under another's website "youtube" that clearly states it as a violation
What you are trying to do is called an "open forum". Which is what you are on right now. You are trying to create an "open forum" on an already established "open forum" called youtube.


Well. That is the hustle my friend ! First whoever is going to know if I or we are using that YouTube account ? Second I'm trying to "listen" to an open forum. So are you in ? If you are what names are you proposing for that YouTube account or the ones I proposed suit everybody ? I want to keep it as collective as possible. Even for the password. I repeat: the mail account linked to it will be available password and login to all. We are maybe 3 or 4 now but I hardly know. Please. Anybody that is interested make yourself known ! It is better than Vero. Real anonymity. You will participate in the first social experiment of the genre. I author megalomaniacally and monopolistically this kind of act as YouTube Bombing or YouTube Squatting. No real account and not even your account will be harmed in the process. We'll just soundbomb one created for that purpose with our own. Just for the sake of our art and our creative freedom ! Let's have this pool party !

_________________
YouTube tape playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... Qxb37qQd7W. Twitter: http://twitter.com/metaafrica and the Netizen Band Twitter Producer Network https://twitter.com/metaafrica/lists/producers. DM or follow me to be added or add some. I still answer to the YouTube Soundbombing thread viewtopic.php?f=6&t=25447


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Who's in ... for a pool party ?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:51 am 
Member

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 164
Gabanoise_Records wrote:
You will participate in the first social experiment of the genre.


Again it makes no sense.

There are already sub communities of sub communities for anything you can thing of. SP-forums (mpc-forums) is a sub community of sample based recording. Sample based recording is a sub community of recording. Recording is a sub community of audio engineering....

The first social experiment for the "genre" is already here, you are posting on it.
If you are referring to the "lofi" craze: here is the reddit forum. https://www.reddit.com/r/lofi/

No I'm not in. I just want the account name and password so I can conveniently store my porn.


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Who's in ... for a pool party ?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:02 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:55 pm
Posts: 166
Location: Out the back.Im digging up the yard and spying on the devil
Crane wrote:
Gabanoise_Records wrote:
You will participate in the first social experiment of the genre.



No I'm not in. I just want the account name and password so I can conveniently store my porn.



Hahahaha...that's fucking epic dude,love it... :lol:

_________________
https://soundcloud.com/user-58305257


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Who's in ... for a pool party ?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:25 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:28 am
Posts: 34
Location: Paris
Danswift wrote:
Crane wrote:
Gabanoise_Records wrote:
You will participate in the first social experiment of the genre.



No I'm not in. I just want the account name and password so I can conveniently store my porn.



Hahahaha...that's fucking epic dude,love it... :lol:


" I won't give you the access codes to Zion ". Seriously everything seems so comfy when you describe it so nicely indexed and categorized. Eventually the Matrix is a mother to us all... As we are in the Freedom of Speech Section I acknowledge you're not in but... If it doesn't make sense to you it doesn't mean it has to end with you... For those that could be interested I'm still in the process of welcoming people to a YouTube SoundBombing Party. I know you may have understood by now that there's no YouTube account for the moment but to keep it funny here are the most essential highlights of that thread.

Crane wrote:
Also, what is the name and password to the account cause I have a lot of fucked up videos, I mean fun videos I would like to upload.


Gabanoise_Records wrote:
There's no YouTube account for the moment. Don't make fun of me but I want to make it a real social and collective experiment around producing.


Crane wrote:
You personally will be responsible for whatever people put up on your "community profile".
If you are willing to accept the consequences then open the account and put up the name and password.


Gabanoise_Records wrote:
I want to keep it as collective as possible. Even for the password.


Crane wrote:
No I'm not in. I just want the account name and password so I can conveniently store my porn.


Of course Agent Smith you want out ! ((: He's still a big contribution to that upcoming ride. I definitely don't want of an Agent Smith but like I said in the first post of that thread Cypher's okay. Then again...

Gabanoise_Records wrote:
Please. Anybody that is interested make yourself known ! It is better than Vero. Real anonymity. You will participate in the first social experiment of the genre. I author megalomaniacally and monopolistically this kind of act as YouTube Bombing or YouTube Squatting. No real account and not even your account will be harmed in the process. We'll just soundbomb one created for that purpose with our own. Just for the sake of our art and our creative freedom ! Let's have this pool party !

_________________
YouTube tape playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... Qxb37qQd7W. Twitter: http://twitter.com/metaafrica and the Netizen Band Twitter Producer Network https://twitter.com/metaafrica/lists/producers. DM or follow me to be added or add some. I still answer to the YouTube Soundbombing thread viewtopic.php?f=6&t=25447


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: