It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:48 pm

Post subject: Take your vitamins
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:11 pm 
404 Award Winner '09 + Beat of the Year '09 + Tape of the Year '09

Eat healthy. I wish someone showed me this video before I got sick.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0281243507

http://www.myspace.com/juxtkid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:34 pm 

vid won't upload, but i'll check it out later, yeah i need to start eating healthy myself, i do but most of the times i don't, that's because i work late so i just grab anything. i use to take vitamins too... all i know is that my dad's side is affected by cancer & my mom's side is affected by diabetes....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:12 pm 
303 Award Winner '09

Life is the spirit and body is the temple.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:00 am 

lol,

I love this stuff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:41 pm 

i've been digging so deep into stuff like this and i just don't know if i believe it or not anymore. just to let you know there was a chinese remedy for a hernia i took for a while that was supposed to cure me but it just gave me diarhea. who knows. i bet i would eat some apple seeds if i got cancer though and you're already on that, right? one thing that i thought was ludicrous was that the gov was trying to suppress apricots; now that was just funny to think about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:01 pm 

jbl wrote:
i've been digging so deep into stuff like this and i just don't know if i believe it or not anymore. just to let you know there was a chinese remedy for a hernia i took for a while that was supposed to cure me but it just gave me diarhea. who knows. i bet i would eat some apple seeds if i got cancer though and you're already on that, right? one thing that i thought was ludicrous was that the gov was trying to suppress apricots; now that was just funny to think about.

govt try to suppress plant matter? no way! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:44 pm 
Funniest Member of the Year '09

www.stopc51.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:09 am 

the world has gone crazy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:04 am 

..at this point i really can't afford to keep a steady supply of vitamins, i'd really like to-although i hate taking pills of any kind.but as far as eating healthy-i've changed my diet dramatically in the last year..red meat has been completely replaced by turkey-burgers,mexican dishes,spaghetti,etc....the only time i eat it now is maybe a steak twice a month and the very occasional fast food burger.i also eat fish at least 3 or 4 times a week-salmon with the skin or flounder paired with a plate of "high end" ramen,lol-they got these udon noodles called Neoguri that are the shit-really thick noodles with a bunch of vegetables in it,the seafood ones are mad spicy too,really dope..don't eat any pork at all anymore..and i've always drank mad juice and milk.unfortunately i cant afford to get a lot of fresh fruit,which i would have a constant supply of if i could-nothing makes a better breakfast.. i just wish it would have dawned on me at a younger age how important it is to eat healthier-and while it can be crazy expensive to eat healthy-turkey,chicken, and fish can be really inexpensive-as well as all kinds of pasta.at the same time theres been a lot of months/years in my life that i've been in places where my only option was to eat a balanced meal 3 times a day.even if the food quality isnt great,all jails and institutions have dietary guidelines they have to follow..theres also been a lot of times where food kitchens were my only option to get fed,and again the only option is to eat a healthy,balanced meal.i think theres a reason i'm almost 34 and still look so young-now i just gotta figure how to cure my old ass man aching back.so to all you young cats-if your not already,start eating healthy now-it can add years to your life and when your 33 you can still be taking 20 year olds home with you,lol...
hope things are going as well as possible for you juxt

www.myspace.com/druphit

www.myspace.com/adruthemisphit

www.myspace.com/beird

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:16 am 

^yo, you just need to stop smoking before you're rapping through a tube in your throat (no homo) haha, i'm so sincere too, you should see my uncle man, he's like 48 and hurting, can't stand up too long, he's in the same shape as my dieing grandfather who is 80+...shit is sad

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:06 am 

yea man,you've told me about that,and it is really sad...but i can't help it,i ENJOY smoking,lol..its one of my lifes simple pleasures-i don't smoke trees hardly at all anymore,and i just love the feeling of smoke hitting my lungs.it would be different if i hated the fact that i smoke but just couldnt quit.maybe someday..i just read a book about a writer,kurt vonegaut-he died at like 85-90-chain smoker..his son was saying he thought god was curious to see how many ciggerettes one man could smoke in his life.maybe i'll be as lucky.besides my raps wouldnt sound as raspy without the smokes,lol-at least i've taken it down a notch to lights.

www.myspace.com/druphit

www.myspace.com/adruthemisphit

www.myspace.com/beird