It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:19 am

Post subject: am i the only person on here that never made a beat at all ?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:13 pm 

peace is there any one out there like me or am I the only one on here that never made a beat but still check in day to day and post make threads I been mcing for 20 plus years I just love the music on here and culture that much so am on here checking for new beats cats be doing or maybe get some knowledge about beat making for the future been on here for like a year in a half I made I thread about me wanted to male beat a while ago and got some good advice from cats on here but are there any other peoples out there that mc or what ever element of hip hop you represent that come on here but never made a beat but got the passion to peace

Post subject: Re: am i the only person on here that never made a beat at a
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:22 am 

You got a good ear for beats.
You really should try your hand at making beats.
All the music on your recent works got dope instrumentals.
I gotta admit, I cringe a little at your flow delivery though. You got some dope lyrics. But alot of times it seems like you jam pack too much stuff way too fast and it falls off the rhythm of the beat.
You do got a ill voice and slang. I'd like to hear a sampler chop apart an acapella of yours, and string it together to flow to a beat.

But ya, this is mostly a producer audienced forum.
Dont think there is much of an emcee only crowd. If so, they're just lurkers and not participates.

Keep at the art bro.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:58 am 

thanks for the feedback and its not like I don't want to try I love and got a passion for the music but producing beats seems so complexed but I been thinking about it for so long I think now am going to give it a shot I got my eye on zoom sampletrak st-224 or and sp peace bro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:56 pm 

I just found a sp 202 for really cheap beyond cheap its a steal no doubt so am going to going to give it a shot at making beats but if the deal goes thru on the sp 202 then am looking for another one or a zoom st-224 but any wafy my journey starts now its going to be a long one but going to give it a shot wish me luck peace

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:07 am 

shaolin disciple wrote:
I just found a sp 202 for really cheap beyond cheap its a steal no doubt so am going to going to give it a shot at making beats but if the deal goes thru on the sp 202 then am looking for another one or a zoom st-224 but any wafy my journey starts now its going to be a long one but going to give it a shot wish me luck peace

The 202 will probably be a pain in the ass for a new producer due to it's limitations - I'd say hold out for a 303/404/505 etc. and get the 202 later when you're used to the way SP samplers work

https://delawon.bandcamp.com/

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:37 pm 

peace bro well something told me not to go with the sp 202 so I did not buy it so I did not go with a sp for my first weapon of choice I want with the zoom sampletrak st-224 but am shore that will also rattle my brain and give me a headache lol haaaa but going to give it a real shot at this

alecsdelarge wrote:
shaolin disciple wrote:

The 202 will probably be a pain in the ass for a new producer due to it's limitations - I'd say hold out for a 303/404/505 etc. and get the 202 later when you're used to the way SP samplers work