It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:26 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: YAYAYI made the best track in the lofi beat movement.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:29 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:20 pm
Posts: 76
r4ph431 wrote:
hisu wrote:
all his beats sound the same
not impressed


I felt the same way when my buddy first showed me the music video edit that he made for it.

My ears were not ready for it either...


nah bro my ears are ready for anything i mean i get down to jazz fusion

i actually thought the linked beat was alright bc i forgot what the rest of yayayi's shit sounded like and i checked and remembered

it's almost all the same drum patterns drum samples and synths even some of the shit is the same chords

it's trash :lol: :lol: :lol:

just my humble opinion tho don't listen to my dumb ass 8)

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/hisu1


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: YAYAYI made the best track in the lofi beat movement.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:11 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:37 am
Posts: 133
Location: Austin,Tx
hisu wrote:
nah bro my ears are ready for anything i mean i get down to jazz fusion



LOLOL watch out guys, this dude listens to jazz fusion

his musical taste is way beyond any of ours XD

_________________
M∆M∆

https://soundcloud.com/goodmamamama


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: YAYAYI made the best track in the lofi beat movement.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:16 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:05 am
Posts: 584
Location: norwalk
hisu wrote:
r4ph431 wrote:
hisu wrote:
all his beats sound the same
not impressed


I felt the same way when my buddy first showed me the music video edit that he made for it.

My ears were not ready for it either...


nah bro my ears are ready for anything i mean i get down to jazz fusion

i actually thought the linked beat was alright bc i forgot what the rest of yayayi's shit sounded like and i checked and remembered

it's almost all the same drum patterns drum samples and synths even some of the shit is the same chords

it's trash :lol: :lol: :lol:

just my humble opinion tho don't listen to my dumb ass 8)


yeah his new stuff is pretty weak... his older stuff is amazing though.

did you hear the mp3 i shared??

_________________
Image


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: YAYAYI made the best track in the lofi beat movement.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:18 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:20 pm
Posts: 76
Quote:
did you hear the mp3 i shared??


yeah what is that?

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/hisu1


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: YAYAYI made the best track in the lofi beat movement.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:09 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:05 am
Posts: 584
Location: norwalk
hisu wrote:
Quote:
did you hear the mp3 i shared??


yeah what is that?

yayayi

_________________
Image


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: YAYAYI made the best track in the lofi beat movement.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:35 pm 
Member

Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:16 am
Posts: 162
FCK YAYAYi :lol:
https://soundcloud.com/yayay

_________________
http://P00K.bandcamp.com/
soundcloud.com/P00K


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: YAYAYI made the best track in the lofi beat movement.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:47 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:20 pm
Posts: 76
r4ph431 wrote:
hisu wrote:
Quote:
did you hear the mp3 i shared??


yeah what is that?

yayayi


shits pretty hot

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/hisu1


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: YAYAYI made the best track in the lofi beat movement.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:47 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:20 pm
Posts: 76
P00K wrote:


+10000000000000000000

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/hisu1


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: