It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:29 pm

Post subject: SEQENCER ISSUE
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:15 pm 

Hi,So I've Decided I Want To Use My Sp Only No Daw...and I figured how to make a beat on it using the pattern select option but my problem is when your done how do u save ? That project inot separates for mixing? Or how do u save it in general and which folder does it appear as in the wave converter?,thanks!...

Post subject: Re: SEQENCER ISSUE
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:53 pm 

I don't think you can export the pattern into wav for mixing unless you run it through an audio interface into your computer and daw. But you can't mix anything this way because it will just create an audio file with everything together. In order to get each sample or part separate, you have to record each part separate. I usually just use the SP for grabbing samples and adding effects, then I grab each sample from the sd card and drag them into ableton where I can sequence them. It's a good workflow for me and requires no audio interface. I believe the wav converter only gets samples from the computer into the SP not the other way around.

Post subject: Re: SEQENCER ISSUE
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:40 pm 

Doesn't the SP save automatically?

I never had to save anything with any SP whether using internal memory or flash card.

It should save as you record or sample. Sure you not overwriting your work somehow?