It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:26 pm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:12 am 
404 Award Winner '09 + Beat of the Year '09 + Tape of the Year '09

sorry to hear that man. I wish you the best. Like everyone been saying, making music can be good for you during these times.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:42 am 
Awesome Member

that's fucked man. not to be glib but if that was his decision he obviously had other issues and in all likelihood you're better off without him, but i know it hurts. my dad never actually left, he just spend every waking moment at the office and when he was around he was kind of a jerk. he always scared me, even as a kid. i try to be a good father cause he wasn't... but shit still seeps through. on the creative note, situations like this can make you so upset you push through your hang-ups and create. this one girl really hurt me and i spent hours making a pause tape back before i even had any gear. good can come from bad and your kids'll be glad you're not like that. not to start a war here, but God helps too. there's some good links to that effect on my blog. stay strong man you'll be ok. people will always disapoint and hurt you but it's who it makes you that's important. smoke a bowl. if you don't smoke, there's never been a better time to start. =)

ps if he's got any good in him at all he feels like shit now too.