Post subject: wondering
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:31 pm 

anyone here ever fucked with some boy?

what's your drug of choice?

stories ab drugs?

experiences on drugs?

drug thread

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."

Post subject: Re: wondering
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:17 pm 

What is "some boy"?
Currently I only smoke weed.....& I'm on methadone.........I've been on methadone 12 years; having a hard time getting off of it. Had a bad oxy & heroin problem in my 20's.... also tweek, valume, x, coke & alcohol, but opiates got me the most (done kabenzies, blue ringers & acid, had good trips, but too many bad trips).
Suffered from depression, it started when I was 14, which is also when my drug habits started...... just wanted the pain to go away. Tried anti-depressants a few times but they made me completely numb like a zombie, so I stopped taking them. As I got older, like late 20's, I figured out how to control the depression for the most part (controlling my thoughts), but when I tried coming down off methadone I got really depressed again, so got on Prozac, which worked really good, it made me feel naturally happy. But I also increased my methadone dose at the same time.
When I started making beats, that changed everything for me. In 3 years I've gone down over 60 mg's on my dose, which is huge for me & I'm not on any ant-depressants. Just needed something that I was passionate enough about to take up all my time & thoughts.
I think I'll always smoke weed & will probably always "dabble", I just have to be careful. It's really easy for me to go too far. I lost everything when I was 25. Had 4 warrants & spent around $100,000 on drugs in less than a year (when it got really bad). So I moved across country, got on methadone, started piecing my life back together & been doing better & better ever since. I can honestly say I'm the happiest I've ever been.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:52 am 

zendanisdead wrote:
anyone here ever fucked with some boy?

what's your drug of choice?

stories ab drugs?

experiences on drugs?

drug thread

Drug are bad
Sodomists too

stop trolling man

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:52 am 

Sharris wrote:
What is "some boy"?
Currently I only smoke weed.....& I'm on methadone.........I've been on methadone 12 years; having a hard time getting off of it. Had a bad oxy & heroin problem in my 20's.... also tweek, valume, x, coke & alcohol, but opiates got me the most (done kabenzies, blue ringers & acid, had good trips, but too many bad trips).
Suffered from depression, it started when I was 14, which is also when my drug habits started...... just wanted the pain to go away. Tried anti-depressants a few times but they made me completely numb like a zombie, so I stopped taking them. As I got older, like late 20's, I figured out how to control the depression for the most part (controlling my thoughts), but when I tried coming down off methadone I got really depressed again, so got on Prozac, which worked really good, it made me feel naturally happy. But I also increased my methadone dose at the same time.
When I started making beats, that changed everything for me. In 3 years I've gone down over 60 mg's on my dose, which is huge for me & I'm not on any ant-depressants. Just needed something that I was passionate enough about to take up all my time & thoughts.
I think I'll always smoke weed & will probably always "dabble", I just have to be careful. It's really easy for me to go too far. I lost everything when I was 25. Had 4 warrants & spent around $100,000 on drugs in less than a year (when it got really bad). So I moved across country, got on methadone, started piecing my life back together & been doing better & better ever since. I can honestly say I'm the happiest I've ever been.

where'd all the money come from

boy is texas slang for tar heroin

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:07 pm 

All that shit is wack. Those kind of drugs are for fucking gimps. How you gonna represent for your team and make dope beats and go all city when you are fucked up on them zombie medications? No chance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:17 pm 

Location: Out the back.Im digging up the yard and spying on the devil
KIYANI wrote:
All that shit is wack. Those kind of drugs are for fucking gimps. How you gonna represent for your team and make dope beats and go all city when you are fucked up on them zombie medications? No chance

Excellent comment bro.

"If you smoke caine you're a stupid motherfucker"

N.W.A. 'Dopeman'

https://soundcloud.com/user-58305257

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:36 pm 

Stick with weed... heroine will make you sit on ur legendary, one of a kind, 303 ,like christopher moltisanti sat on his dog in the sopranos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:01 pm 

clean weed is ok . fuck all that other shit .. unless youre talkin DMT

ps . never tried

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:08 pm 

I don't think hes trollin I think he's goin thru some shit. & I agree, drugs are bad......I lost everything because of them. But I conquered it & become a better person. Learned from my mistakes.
Where I got the money.........well I actually had a really good job, bought a house at 22, had a new car, new bike. When you do drugs casually & something goes wrong in your life, it's easy for things to spin out of control. Ended up loosing my job, because I had good credit I was getting all kinds of loan offers, so I would take out loans, sold the house, blew the $20,000 profit I made selling it in 1 month. I did some shady stuff in order to get more loans, pawned everything I owned. My mom would try to help, get my stuff out of pawn, then I would pawn it again.
This was 12-13 years ago. I slowly got my life back in order, I was able to get a good job again, took care of the warrants, paid loans back. Got my head straight. It took awhile. But I was lucky, my family was there for me thru all of it. Without them it probably wouldn't have turned out good.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:38 pm 

@sharris... that's great that ur doing a lot better.. ur story is really inspiring... I joke around about things a lot but theres been intense addiction problems in my family and drugs have definitely never moved my life forward in a positive way besides weed, and that's still illegal so it messes you up. thank you for sharing hopefully it helps zendan and anybody else considering getting hooked on H to think again... it's really not worth it... I tried it a few times back in college and I always got sick and puked

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:29 pm 

I like cow shrooms.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:51 pm 

HUNGRYMAN wrote:
I like cow shrooms.

minecraft the most addictive drug

yeah fr tho sharris you're a real one

you're better now huh? you got a nice job again?

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:22 am 

Yeah Im actually doing really good, happiest I've ever been, good job, good support system. I mean I'm still on methadone, but I'm going down on my dose, weed helps a lot with that, I'm lucky it's legal here, so the methadone clinic is ok with it. & I don't really condone methadone......it's hard gettin off that shit. I went to rehab a few times & tried quiting many times before getting on methadone.
Makin beats tho......that was the last piece of the puzzle...... I've always played instruments & had a lot of hobbies, just trying to enjoy life, but nothing grabbed me like this beat thing. I feel blessed that I found it, so many people go thru life without finding something their truley passionate about.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:36 am 

Teddyp, it's good to joke :)
& you're right, nothing posetive comes out of heavy drugs. People do it to feel better & escape the pain, only problem is it WILL make the pain worse. You're only hiding the problem, not fixing it. Which makes the pain build up & harder & harder to hide. Then you become the pain & you cause the suffering, for yourself & everyone around you.
JUST SAY NO :D Make beats instead 8)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:12 am 

Sharris wrote:
People do it to feel better & escape the pain, only problem is it WILL make the pain worse. You're only hiding the problem, not fixing it.

Sharris you want to jump in on this project?

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=25449

The pain got to real for this kid.

Thanks.