It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:03 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: you know what's funny as fuck??
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:43 pm 

Location: Out the back.Im digging up the yard and spying on the devil
booyungg wrote

idk man if its just a guy that spits on your beats to share with his 50ish sc followers and doesnt make any money off of it.. not a big deal.

dont have to take his shit down, just ask for creds and if he doesnt want to boo fucking hoo buddy. atleast youre not losing any money.

if you make sample based music right off the bat, its kind of hypocritical to claim something your own when you actually stole from other people's shit to make your own ....
anyways in my opinion, if the person "steals" your beat for his few followers to listen to for free (which you are also doing) its kind of retarded to claim its your property and that no one else should be able to use it. How do you want people following your logic when youre not even applying it to your own work lol[/quote]

Yeah man I totally see your point, but I'm old school and have been in this game a long time so I believe in a code where this shit doesn't happen.

Maybe its an internet thing nowadays but any producer, beatmaker or rapper who takes someone else's work without giving props or acknowledgement is wack in my opinion..it shouldn't matter how many followers on Soundcloud etc they may or not have ..that shit is lame and no self respecting artist should make that move..just do your own damn thing, you don't need to be biting on anybody elses shiz.

https://soundcloud.com/user-58305257

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:28 am 

booyungg wrote:

idk man if its just a guy that spits on your beats to share with his 50ish sc followers and doesnt make any money off of it.. not a big deal.

dont have to take his shit down, just ask for creds and if he doesnt want to boo fucking hoo buddy. atleast youre not losing any money.

if you make sample based music right off the bat, its kind of hypocritical to claim something your own when you actually stole from other people's shit to make your own ....
anyways in my opinion, if the person "steals" your beat for his few followers to listen to for free (which you are also doing) its kind of retarded to claim its your property and that no one else should be able to use it. How do you want people following your logic when youre not even applying it to your own work lol

do you really think that downloading someone else's beat on soundcloud to talk over is the same amount of work as sampling and chopping a record on an sp303 over the course of over a week sampling the drums chopping the drums eqing the drums time stretching the samples sequencing the samples sequencing the drums triggering the patterns recording mixing and mastering? (all on a machine that has 4min of sample time, 8 voice poly, and less ram than a flip phone)

you're a fucking idiot.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:33 am 

accident post

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:35 pm 

zendanisdead wrote:

you're a fucking idiot.

Dude, just cause an opinion doesn’t align with yours means you get to judge the other sides level of intelligence. He, like everyone else is just replying to a thread you started looking for opinions on how you felt. Maybe next time don’t post on a public forum if you can’t handle a different point of view.

Move on and make music.

SP-404SX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:26 pm 

zendanisdead wrote:
booyungg wrote:

anyways in my opinion, if the person "steals" your beat for his few followers to listen to for free (which you are also doing) its kind of retarded to claim its your property and that no one else should be able to use it. How do you want people following your logic when youre not even applying it to your own work lol

do you really think that downloading someone else's beat on soundcloud to talk over is the same amount of work as sampling and chopping a record on an sp303 over the course of over a week sampling the drums chopping the drums eqing the drums time stretching the samples sequencing the samples sequencing the drums triggering the patterns recording mixing and mastering? (all on a machine that has 4min of sample time, 8 voice poly, and less ram than a flip phone)

you're a fucking idiot.

its as easy for you to make beats as it is for him to write bars...

you unoriginal jabroni

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:26 pm 

booyungg wrote:
zendanisdead wrote:
booyungg wrote:

you're a fucking idiot.

its as easy for you to make beats as it is for him to write bars...

you unoriginal jabroni

you realize you're saying that speaking english is as hard as what i do with an sp303

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:27 pm 

Kegeratorz wrote:
zendanisdead wrote:

you're a fucking idiot.

Dude, just cause an opinion doesn’t align with yours means you get to judge the other sides level of intelligence. He, like everyone else is just replying to a thread you started looking for opinions on how you felt. Maybe next time don’t post on a public forum if you can’t handle a different point of view.

Move on and make music.

it's not an opinion, it's fact, but yeah I have a muckmouth sorry! (notsorry)

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:21 pm 

zendanisdead wrote:

it's not an opinion, it's fact

Well now I'm the idiot for replying to this but what?

The only fact here is someone rapped over your work, the evidence deems that. What went into or lack of is biased from each party and there for is actually an opinion.

SP-404SX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:17 pm 

LoL
Z
Your brain smells of farts and your logic is Bologna.
We get that you're butt hurt.

Maybe stop posting your music if you feel you are owed something for your timestretching.

No one cares that you use a flip phone 303 and not some DAW that rolls hi hats automatically. That shit doesn't get you any special points.

I'm surprised people on the forum are actually responding to your basic post.

You sample and the rapper sampled you.

Didn't you come here from lo-fi.hiphop.. smh Grom... :P

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:56 pm 

zendanisdead wrote:

you realize you're saying that speaking english is as hard as what i do with an sp303

i do! especially how you put it. i clearly do.

the shit "you do with AN SP303", ive heard it done 10000 times before.

dont get me wrong, you do have a good ear for music but fr theres an army of you guys boyo

at this point you should jus consider yourself lucky the guy decided to pick your beats to spit his demos on :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:00 pm 

also i cant wait for mods to delete this dumbass thread that happens to be in the WRONG SECTION

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:11 pm 

Haha dude making sampled beats on a 303 is no harder than someone writing bars and rapping over your beats are you kidding? Weeks to make a beat? 90 minutes? Dude that's like 4 years of beats hahahahaha. Seriously how does a looped up beat with drums you found and filtered take weeks?

Not to mention you are stealing music and claiming it your own. Just cause you throw a drum patterns over it and filtered or stretched some samples does not make it yours dude. You flip a bunch of shit, good for you. Could you imagine what an artist who made the shit you sampled of thier's would say about that? Gimme a break man. Get over your self.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:40 am 

listen to the canadians i think they might be onto something

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:16 am 

booyungg wrote:
also i cant wait for mods to delete this dumbass thread that happens to be in the WRONG SECTION

:lol: :lol: ^

https://soulchoppa.com/

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:36 am 

HAWTKARL wrote:
LoL
Z
Your brain smells of farts and your logic is Bologna.
We get that you're butt hurt.

Maybe stop posting your music if you feel you are owed something for your timestretching.

No one cares that you use a flip phone 303 and not some DAW that rolls hi hats automatically. That shit doesn't get you any special points.

I'm surprised people on the forum are actually responding to your basic post.

You sample and the rapper sampled you.

Didn't you come here from lo-fi.hiphop.. smh Grom... :P

i was only on lofi hip hop during its dark ages, and bsd.u promoted my music back then. i had an account here first.

IIIII wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next