It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:33 am

Post subject: D r G O R I 's P l a n e t O f T h e T a p e s
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:59 am 

Welcome to the unique thread about my work in progress youtube playlist beat tape " Planet Of The Tapes ". Every new entry to this playlist will be made known here. The video quality is unfortunately what it is. You can check my playlist at http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... Qxb37qQd7W

Regards

Dr Gori from his deep ocean base

" Water Lily " is the latest entry to my YouTube tape. Still can't qualify it. The last of my critters... the address of my YouTube playlist is also in my signature.
(:

Happy New Year 2018 Y'all

Happy New Year Me Back... (: anytime now

P.S. If the thread is so long you can't see on the first page the latest post click directly on the playlist. Don't bother. Happy listening. Remember you're the one making the effort to be happy while listening to it ((:

" Honni soit qui mal y pense "

Last edited by Gabanoise_Records on Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:29 am, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject: W a t e r L i l y
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:21 am 

" Water Lily " is the latest entry to my YouTube tape. Still can't qualify it. The last of my critters... the address of my YouTube playlist is also in my signature.
(:

Post subject: Dub try-to-be new tracks in the Planet Of The Tapes playlist
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:37 am 

If it feels reggaeish to you it wasn't on purpose. " XIXth century Voodoo " and " Le Roi " are available to see on my YouTube(tm) playlist. Link in my signature.

Regards

Dr Gori from his deep ocean base