It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:56 pm




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: DOO WOPPITTY
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:21 pm 
New member

Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:07 pm
Posts: 9
Image

Got this tape in the inbox last week... Not sure if allowed to say who it is so we're going to call him

OX!

LOFI 404 DOO WOOP MICROWAVES MADE IN A FEW HOURS



Download here....

http://www.mediafire.com/?8y3cl7cb3m9acu5

http://sevenleggedface.blogspot.com/2011/10/doo-woppitty.html


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: DOO WOPPITTY
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:42 pm 
Member

Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:37 am
Posts: 1109
Super sick family!

_________________
http://soundcloud.com/virtualflannel

My 303 stay on Vinyl Sim.


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: DOO WOPPITTY
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:31 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:49 am
Posts: 46
Location: northern california
i love the SLF aesthetic
i want more.


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: DOO WOPPITTY
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:13 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:43 pm
Posts: 7330
Location: France-Italy
super dirtyness!!
(ot.: do you know Ormo?)

_________________
http://illtrovatore.bandcamp.com/
Youtube
http://www.myspace.com/illtrovatore


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: DOO WOPPITTY
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 pm 
New member

Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:07 pm
Posts: 9
ellaguru wrote:
super dirtyness!!
(ot.: do you know Ormo?)


YEAH WE KNOW ORMO,

//////

Havent seem him around much though...???


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: DOO WOPPITTY
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:46 pm 
New member

Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:07 pm
Posts: 9
tdae wrote:
i love the SLF aesthetic
i want more.


many many thanks!

We've got a few little tapes in que to drop etc.. We'll be updating that site a lot hopefully so keep checking it! We'll also put up any little sp tapes on this forum too.


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: DOO WOPPITTY
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:49 pm 
Member

Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 1:17 am
Posts: 23
why am I not on slf buddy pal?

_________________
http://soundcloud.com/sp-kiki-kouva


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: DOO WOPPITTY
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:49 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 12:56 pm
Posts: 79
Location: DONUT PLAINS
really digged this, anyone got a reupload? :oops:


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: DOO WOPPITTY
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:06 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:05 am
Posts: 713
Location: Norwalk, CA
JELLYFISH wrote:
really digged this, anyone got a reupload? :oops:

Aww man how cruel. For a second there I thought SLF made a new post :lol: :cry:

_________________
Image


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: DOO WOPPITTY
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:58 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 12:56 pm
Posts: 79
Location: DONUT PLAINS
r4ph431 wrote:
JELLYFISH wrote:
really digged this, anyone got a reupload? :oops:

Aww man how cruel. For a second there I thought SLF made a new post :lol: :cry:

damn sorry dude, i would react the same way. even crueler is when you are an idiot who doesnt backup his music and the HDD crashes and gems like these get lost.. (aka me, but thankfully i found could recollect most of the classics and even found some tapes i didnt even know from 2009/2010 that are crazy) weird thing is its like uploaded via the forum upload :?: since theres a play button but tried every browser out and cant hear nothing :( Image

man i love cheesy doo wop shit even mroe when its sampled like a beast


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: DOO WOPPITTY
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:15 pm 
Member

Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:36 am
Posts: 584
JELLYFISH wrote:
r4ph431 wrote:
JELLYFISH wrote:
really digged this, anyone got a reupload? :oops:

Aww man how cruel. For a second there I thought SLF made a new post :lol: :cry:

damn sorry dude, i would react the same way. even crueler is when you are an idiot who doesnt backup his music and the HDD crashes and gems like these get lost.. (aka me, but thankfully i found could recollect most of the classics and even found some tapes i didnt even know from 2009/2010 that are crazy) weird thing is its like uploaded via the forum upload :?: since theres a play button but tried every browser out and cant hear nothing :( Image

man i love cheesy doo wop shit even mroe when its sampled like a beast


This one may be lost, my computer hard drive crashed after i made this so i dont have it anymore. I do have doo woppity 2 up on my youtube though:)

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/dpeee
http://dpeee.bandcamp.com/


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: DOO WOPPITTY
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:57 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 12:56 pm
Posts: 79
Location: DONUT PLAINS
dp wrote:
This one may be lost, my computer hard drive crashed after i made this so i dont have it anymore. I do have doo woppity 2 up on my youtube though:)

daamn thanks man, didnt even know a part 2 exists, didnt expect to come into this thread seeing a (for me) new one :shock: , raw doo woppitty vibes going through my speakers right now, perfect sample choices and how u used them also dope effects :!: even with a working download link :oops: :!: (what happened to all these old mediafire uploads do they just expire after time?)

was the first one created with microsampler + sp404 too?
still annoyed i cant find the first one, you must be even more annoyed i guess since u created it.. but i know somewhere are some people who have it and would be willing to share it. fuck computer hard drives (experienced the same thing with my HDD thats why i needed a reupload) or fuck me for being too lazy/optimistic to make some backups


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: DOO WOPPITTY
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:36 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:01 pm
Posts: 607
https://www.mediafire.com/file/qkdhacd2 ... Y.zip/file

I didn't even know it was you DP who made that tape. Shits still fire. I play it once in a while for sure. Love your drums man. Your shits always bump. Anyway here you go fellas :mrgreen:

_________________
http://soundcloud.com/thegreendutch
https://thegreendutch.bandcamp.com/
https://www.youtube.com/user/mi777ke777


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: DOO WOPPITTY
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:17 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:05 am
Posts: 713
Location: Norwalk, CA
Green Dutch wrote:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/qkdhacd2117ieuu/DOO_WOPPITTY.zip/file

I didn't even know it was you DP who made that tape. Shits still fire. I play it once in a while for sure. Love your drums man. Your shits always bump. Anyway here you go fellas :mrgreen:
THANKS DUTCH! :mrgreen:

_________________
Image


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: DOO WOPPITTY
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:31 am 
Member

Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:36 am
Posts: 584
JELLYFISH wrote:
dp wrote:
This one may be lost, my computer hard drive crashed after i made this so i dont have it anymore. I do have doo woppity 2 up on my youtube though:)

daamn thanks man, didnt even know a part 2 exists, didnt expect to come into this thread seeing a (for me) new one :shock: , raw doo woppitty vibes going through my speakers right now, perfect sample choices and how u used them also dope effects :!: even with a working download link :oops: :!: (what happened to all these old mediafire uploads do they just expire after time?)

was the first one created with microsampler + sp404 too?
still annoyed i cant find the first one, you must be even more annoyed i guess since u created it.. but i know somewhere are some people who have it and would be willing to share it. fuck computer hard drives (experienced the same thing with my HDD thats why i needed a reupload) or fuck me for being too lazy/optimistic to make some backups


No problem thanks for listening! Glad you enjoyed it. I used Ableton and 404 for the first one I believe...

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/dpeee
http://dpeee.bandcamp.com/


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: