It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:59 pm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:49 am 
303 Award Winner '09

There seems to be a lot of new unsigned cats in Toronto that are making some dope beats, what's the hip hop scene like up there I know there's a pretty big underground racing/sideshow culture up there.

Post subject: T.O MUSIC SCEN
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:07 am 

DR.SAMPLES ITS PRETTY TIGHT ALOT PRODUCERS FROM THE DOT ARE STARTING TO GET ALOT OF WORK STATE MOSS,DIRTY SWIFT OF MIDI MAFIA, MARCO POLO, TONE MASONS THESE CATS ARE SICK THEY DID SOME JOINTS FOR AZ, FANTASIA, ETC. OVER HERE THERES A REALLY BIG INDIE GAME OVER HERE SOME CATS BE ON SOME UNDERGROUND BACKPACK FLAVA, OTHER CATS BE ON THAT STREET SHIT SOME BE ON THAT DOWNSOUTH VIBE THERES ALSO ALOT OF R&B ARTIST THE BE REAL DOPE GLEN LEWIS IS ONE OF MY HOMIES YOU GOTTA CHECK HIM OUT HE WAS SIGNED TO EPIC RECORDS. THE GAME OVER IS COOL IF YOU'VE EVER BEEN TO NEWYORK WERE A SMALLER VERSION TO THEM ALSO THE GOVERNMENT OVER HERE BE GIVIN MONEY TO CATS TO MAKE INDIE RECORDS CHECK OUT FACTOR, VIDEOFACT, CANADIAN HERITAGE FUND ALSO TO GET A TASTE OF OF MY CITYS SCEN CHECK CANADIANHIPHOP.COM OR URBNET.COM TORONTOHIPHOP.COM IF YOU AINT FEELIN THAT SHIT THEN I WILL PUT YOU ON TO WHAT I BE BUMPIN CAUSE IM BE CHOPPIN IT UP WIT CATS IN BUFFALO AND DETROIT ON SOME NETWORKIN SHIT IM TRYIN TO CONNECT CATS HERE WIT CATS STATE SIDE AND EXPAND THE GAME .YO DO YOU READ MURDER DOG MAGAZINE THEY OUT OF VALLEO I DISTRIBUTE THEY MAGAZINE CROSS CANADA ANYWAY IF YOU WANT MORE INFO E-MAIL ME WILL GLADLY SEND YOU SOME LINKS [email protected] sorry bout the caps

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:35 pm 
303 Award Winner '09

I could care less if you use "all caps", it's the name of one of my favorite Madvillain songs. Good look on the scene scout cuzo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:58 pm 

The main reason people fight over machines on forums is because it's easy to speak your mind on the net; in 'real life' people have more decorum and tend to be more focussed on the person than the machine - something you can't do with a faceless 'internet personality'. Lack of knowledge (of a machine, not of beatmaking) and misinformation can't help much either.