SOUL CHOPPA wrote:
What have I done :shock: :lol:

Hehehe..

That comment genuinely made me laugh out loud .. :D

https://soundcloud.com/user-58305257

Post subject: Re: Cassette recorders
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:51 am 

zendanisdead wrote:

dog i never said tape machines didn't have wow and flutter. in fact i said exactly that they do.

But you said:
zendanisdead wrote:
i've never heard any rational person in my life say "tape machines are FOR WOW AND FLUTTER"

and i answered that some people use them only for that purpose (so it's rationnal to say tape machines are for wow and flutter (if you don't put "exclusively"/"only" this is correct, i'm not well placed for discuting about grammar english because i'm not good with tho... but i follow what you meant,
the sentence is theorically not correct and you has right but you can turn it in both way, that's why he said:
thesisdrs wrote:
Of course it's for wow and flutter. It's not ONLY for wow and flutter but people use tape for those purposes. you'd be assuming to think i meant it's solely for that purpose...

zendanisdead wrote:
I said the point of a tape machine isn't a WOW AND FLUTTER MACHINE.
it can be the main point if you use it for that purpose (even if, of course, people who created tapes, didn't make them for wow and flutter )

zendanisdead wrote:
It is a recording interface. No one can prove me wrong.

Agree
zendanisdead wrote:
NOW THAT BEING SAID, anyone can use it for whatever( the fuck) they want.

yes
zendanisdead wrote:
I'm not the only person who swore :mrgreen:

This isn't a valid argument.
zendanisdead wrote:
It doesn't discredit me, sorry.

It doesn't bring any arguments to the main topic, so it's unusefull and if you say unusefull things it discredits you.
zendanisdead wrote:
I own a Nakamichi BX300

It looks so cool
zendanisdead wrote:
I don't like the way (faggots like) thesisdrs use tape machines (or even WORSE computer program tape machine effect emulators!!! [oh my god]) to seem like they're cool and oldschool. (It's called being a poser and a faggot. )

It's not because you don't like the way he uses it that he's a poser and a faggot, still, no arguments...
Don't take it bad, but this is free hate and i don't understand the point of doing this on SP forums wich is a pretty respectable website. The topic is "Cassette recorders" so unless if you wanna talk about that it might be better to abstain yourself in the futur. I guess readers wanna see relevent informations, not topics full of hate and unusefull things otherwise they just turn on their TV.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:52 pm 

HELLOPILLOW wrote:
zendanisdead wrote:

dog i never said tape machines didn't have wow and flutter. in fact i said exactly that they do.

But you said:
zendanisdead wrote:
i've never heard any rational person in my life say "tape machines are FOR WOW AND FLUTTER"

and i answered that some people use them only for that purpose (so it's rationnal to say tape machines are for wow and flutter (if you don't put "exclusively"/"only" this is correct, i'm not well placed for discuting about grammar english because i'm not good with tho... but i follow what you meant,
the sentence is theorically not correct and you has right but you can turn it in both way, that's why he said:
thesisdrs wrote:
Of course it's for wow and flutter. It's not ONLY for wow and flutter but people use tape for those purposes. you'd be assuming to think i meant it's solely for that purpose...

zendanisdead wrote:
I said the point of a tape machine isn't a WOW AND FLUTTER MACHINE.
it can be the main point if you use it for that purpose (even if, of course, people who created tapes, didn't make them for wow and flutter )

zendanisdead wrote:
It is a recording interface. No one can prove me wrong.

Agree
zendanisdead wrote:
NOW THAT BEING SAID, anyone can use it for whatever( the fuck) they want.

yes
zendanisdead wrote:
I'm not the only person who swore :mrgreen:

This isn't a valid argument.
zendanisdead wrote:
It doesn't discredit me, sorry.

It doesn't bring any arguments to the main topic, so it's unusefull and if you say unusefull things it discredits you.
zendanisdead wrote:
I own a Nakamichi BX300

It looks so cool
zendanisdead wrote:
I don't like the way (faggots like) thesisdrs use tape machines (or even WORSE computer program tape machine effect emulators!!! [oh my god]) to seem like they're cool and oldschool. (It's called being a poser and a faggot. )

It's not because you don't like the way he uses it that he's a poser and a faggot, still, no arguments...
Don't take it bad, but this is free hate and i don't understand the point of doing this on SP forums wich is a pretty respectable website. The topic is "Cassette recorders" so unless if you wanna talk about that it might be better to abstain yourself in the futur. I guess readers wanna see relevent informations, not topics full of hate and unusefull things otherwise they just turn on their TV.

someone called me out for cursing, that's why i said i wasn't the only one.
it got heated on both sides bruh, you can't put it all on me

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:32 pm 

no problems :wink: