It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:02 am

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:24 pm 
MV Award Winner '09

yo peeps I just found out a quick lil bug on sp-404. When you have the blue light turned on (the blue pulsating light) go to the pattern seq mode and press a pattern to play it now press the sub-pad and other pattern (this will quickly change patterns the sp-303 style without waiting for it to play to the end) and the blue light will turn on again! So you have to press the sub-pad button 2 times more to turn it off again. Nothing special for some even it may look like a cool feature but anyways it is not displayed in the manual so it might be bug. word

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:10 pm 

I dont know if this is a bug.Ive changed pattern sequences the same way by pressing the sub pad with out the blue light on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:31 pm 
MV Award Winner '09

yeah - patterns will change but the blue light suddenly will turn on even if it was turned off in the system options.

you asked me about track muting:

turn on the isolator or mfx-subsonic for a sound you want to mute. then for the isolator turn all 3 knobs to the far left, but for the subsonic effect turn knob 2 and 3 to the far right. now you shouldn't hear any sound when this pad is pressed. to mute more tracks use the remain button - press, hold and press another pad you wish to mute with this trick. very simple tho very effective.

word

p.s. there was a dedicated thread bout this, did you checked that out ?