It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:23 pm

Post subject: Open-call -open-ended Remix/Sample project
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:33 pm 

Hello everyone reading this!

I haven't been making beats lately. I just became a dad again so stoopid busy with that atm. Plus I'm doing other music when I have time just now; as well as, well.... When I listen to my earliest stuff I hear the joy of discovery and experimentation and everything sounded like me and not influenced by other producers, or the battles, or any other shit because I had no idea what I was supposed to be doing i just DID it...

And so i found some old SD cards full of work-in-progress type shit off my 404sx. Just a few samples, chops, juggling stuff trying to get a groove. I would love to have the time and energy myself to work with this material, but then I got the idea, maybe if i put it out there, my raw ideas, unprocessed, from like, 6 years ago... maybe some forum-denizens would find some inspiration and flip something into an actual track?

Maybe?

No deadline or even expectation that anyone will bother, but nothing ventured nothing gained. Check it out whther you think you might make something out of it or not - this shit is a window into my workflow from another time and might be interesting in exactly a work-in-progress sense. Or I'm up my own ass. hardeehar ;)
If you send me something or share to this thread I'll probably put it on a comp.

l i f- beats from before: stems and chops and... all parts are set to download so... yeh

Peace!

SP-808 | SP-202 | SP-303 | SP-555 | SP-404sx | OP-1 | Ableton 10 | Tascam 244 | Adobe Audition 1.5