It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:23 pm

Post subject: RECORD SALE ALBANY NY
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:09 am 

any of you fools around the Albany NY area hit craigslist and find the MLK Day record sale, me and mowgli are selling off a bunch of stuff, you missed the first 2 days but we've been bringin a couple hundred more each day so there will be fresh stuff tomorrow, all under 5 bucks, mostly dollar joints, plenty of quality pieces, especially for the sampler, not your standard dollar bin bullshit either, solid soul, jazz, rock, hip hop, reggae and more, your not gonna find some outta place 100 dollar rare record or nothing, but lots of good stuff for newer diggers, if you're buying a stack we'll cut a you a solid break, and if you shout out the sp-forums we'll be more than glad to point some stuff out to you or let you know about something you pulled out, hit me with a PM if you're havin trouble finding the ad

Post subject: Re: RECORD SALE ALBANY NY
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:53 am 

a mod can go ahead and delete this thread

Post subject: Re: RECORD SALE ALBANY NY
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:55 am 

end of summer sale in full effect tomorrow and saturday, somewhere close to 1000 records for sale, most are gonna be a buck, anybody in the area find the 'record sale!!' post on craigslist or hit me with a PM for specifics, glad to hook my SP brethren up