Count Sierackula  6%  6%  [ 1 ]
juxt  0%  0%  [ 0 ]
elhau  0%  0%  [ 0 ]
plexxsounds  11%  11%  [ 2 ]
adru  61%  61%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 18
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:34 pm 

holy shit,lol..i seriously was prepared for this to be the first battle i didnt get any votes on.i mean,all i did was take the 3 or 4 parts that didnt have any drums behind them and mash em together.i spent more time on the drums than anything--i really learned from this battle that i dont have to be scared to use drum sounds off of jazz,soul and rock records as opposed to layering drums from library shit,break records and hip hop instrumentals..making a completely original breakbeat that sounds like a regular break is some fun shit too,i just need to learn how to tweak them a little better and get em to snap-but i'm sure thats already common practice for most of you...but thanks a lot for the votes guys,for real.i have to admit that i havent had a chance to listen to any beats yet,but i will this afternoon when i get to my internet spot and drop my vote.sorry,didnt mean to write a book here....1

www.myspace.com/druphit

www.myspace.com/adruthemisphit

www.myspace.com/beird

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:38 pm 
Most Helpful Member of the Year '09

You deserve it man, despite all the hot beats in there, yours was the best! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:02 pm 
555 Award Winner '09

yeah adru that shit was dope man... you big O []D [] []V[] []D you.... haha naw but for real man good beat you should spit to that shit just for fun ide like to hear ...that shit cuzz that vid you posted was like whaaaaaaaaaaat!!! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:52 am 
404 Award Winner '09 + Beat of the Year '09 + Tape of the Year '09

I voted adru. nice track man.

Once I get a regular computer again I gotta download that MPC forum mixtape and check you and details track.

http://www.myspace.com/juxtkid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:19 am 

didnt know that was on there juxt..ya know,i've spit on a lot of dudes beats,cats that have produced for people from sage francis,to mac lethal,to heiroglyphics,to icon the mic king,to one belo,etc..-but that beat detail made for that joint is by far my favorite beat i've ever rapped on ,he KILLED that shit.he doesnt know how dope he is with a little inspiration and a couple decent records.unfortunately i dont have a copy of it,so ima have to go by that forum myself,lol..

anyway--i'm gonna have to go with antee as well on this one--juxt and plexx close behind as well as count,jay lost and niq names

thanx so much for all the votes kids,shit made my day...peace

www.myspace.com/druphit

www.myspace.com/beird

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:33 am 

My vote goes to plexx, pretty good job there :)

shiiit, adrus got over 60% of votes, I wonder who's gonna win this time :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:50 pm 
404 Award Winner '09 + Beat of the Year '09 + Tape of the Year '09

its over adru wins. congrats to you. Pick a good sample for us man.

http://www.myspace.com/juxtkid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:51 pm 

cool...i got something ready..after i take my old man after school nap i'll post it up.i've been up all night and now i got a 9 oclock class.been awake for about 22 hours.but i like going to government class with some manic energy and antagonizing my southern moderate conservative teacher that pronounces government'"gubbamint".dumbfuck...maybe by tonight i'll get it up hopefully,if not tomorrow morning.
thanks so much for all the votes-i say this all the time but it really does mean a lot to me,especially on weeks that i'm contemplating going down the street to the neighborhood wal mart for a nice hunting rifle and cobaining it. there was a lot of fresh beats in this,i almost feel guilty...1

www.myspace.com/druphit

www.myspace.com/beird

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:28 pm 
555 Award Winner '09

adru wrote:
cool...i got something ready..after i take my old man after school nap i'll post it up.i've been up all night and now i got a 9 oclock class.been awake for about 22 hours.but i like going to government class with some manic energy and antagonizing my southern moderate conservative teacher that pronounces government'"gubbamint".dumbfuck...maybe by tonight i'll get it up hopefully,if not tomorrow morning.
thanks so much for all the votes-i say this all the time but it really does mean a lot to me,especially on weeks that i'm contemplating going down the street to the neighborhood wal mart for a nice hunting rifle and cobaining it. there was a lot of fresh beats in this,i almost feel guilty...1

votes dont lie homie ...your shit was banging now pick a tight ass crazy sample so i can flip that shit into a slapper haha slap on warriors!!!