SP-FORUMS
http://sp-forums.com/

SPBB274
http://sp-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=26128
Page 1 of 1

Author:  IIIII [ Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:21 am ]
Post subject:  SPBB274

Image

https://app.box.com/s/aya45i07r6whlz2gmud9dnx06li9qan8
https://app.box.com/s/7jlocu3vmzdi48z2rxgkupqm79jdbav1

one long one short, lots of fun stuff

outside drums
sp's only
no time limit
post sp mastering and eq allowed

due next sunday night...lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Author:  r4ph431 [ Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SPBB274

LETS DO DIS

Author:  Lou-E [ Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SPBB274

wont have much time this weekend to participate so Im gonna enter it here while i have time https://soundcloud.com/lou-ee/insulation

Author:  gasquette [ Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SPBB274

First beat battle--gearin on up. There's one vocal sample, less than 2 seconds, from an external source at 1.30 or so, but it doesn't affect the skeleton in more than the slightest. Drums also from elsewhere. Cheers all

https://soundcloud.com/lagasquette/didn ... t-spbb-274

Author:  IIIII [ Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SPBB274

Image








jk thats cool

Author:  l i f [ Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SPBB274

Been a minute:
https://soundcloud.com/l_i_f/l-i-f-spbb274

Author:  Alnitak_Kid [ Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SPBB274

very nice selection IIIII!!!!! i enjoyed both

only time for a quick 404og re-re-re-resample
stock 404 drums
made louder in ableton

https://soundcloud.com/alnitak_kid/ak_spbb274

Author:  IIIII [ Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SPBB274

Keep em coming!

Author:  YakZUU [ Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SPBB274

Nice hairy sample !

Cut & pitch in FLStudio, spiced with 404SX
https://soundcloud.com/yakzuuuuu/e0000002-spbb274

Author:  r4ph431 [ Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SPBB274

*CONTRIBUTES*

:mrgreen:

https://soundcloud.com/2nd-h4nd/2nd-h4nd-spbb274

Author:  Nouk [ Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SPBB274

https://soundcloud.com/user-419738637/try

Author:  Nouk [ Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SPBB274

Alnitak_Kid wrote:
very nice selection IIIII!!!!! i enjoyed both

only time for a quick 404og re-re-re-resample
stock 404 drums
made louder in ableton

https://soundcloud.com/alnitak_kid/ak_spbb274

this bass from main tracks? :shock:

Author:  Alnitak_Kid [ Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SPBB274

Nouk wrote:
Alnitak_Kid wrote:
very nice selection IIIII!!!!! i enjoyed both

only time for a quick 404og re-re-re-resample
stock 404 drums
made louder in ableton

https://soundcloud.com/alnitak_kid/ak_spbb274

this bass from main tracks? :shock:


subsonic in the 404, so technically not from the samples but still SP only.
i vaguely remember it being "illegal" in the battle rules but i think it went out
the window years ago. correct me if i'm wrong tho..

Author:  Nouk [ Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SPBB274

Alnitak_Kid wrote:
Nouk wrote:
Alnitak_Kid wrote:
very nice selection IIIII!!!!! i enjoyed both

only time for a quick 404og re-re-re-resample
stock 404 drums
made louder in ableton

https://soundcloud.com/alnitak_kid/ak_spbb274

this bass from main tracks? :shock:


subsonic in the 404, so technically not from the samples but still SP only.
i vaguely remember it being "illegal" in the battle rules but i think it went out
the window years ago. correct me if i'm wrong tho..

i don`t know about this rules, made from Sp - legal,
it's my opinion.it's ok bro i think.

Author:  IIIII [ Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SPBB274

https://soundcloud.com/iiiii/spbb274

ill have a poll up tomorrow after i'm off work...no extensionz

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/