It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:34 am

Post subject: Sonny B machines
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:47 am 

This is a collection of drum machines and gear I've sampled and dry processed myself.

Most notably the entire drum library of the Yamaha Djx2b, which was no easy feat given all the pc2midi fuctions I had to do.

Also includes complete banks from:
casio MT-100 (sounds surprisingly good)
Casio HT-700
VL-1 including some short one shots of the synths on it.
Yamaha PSS-170
Concertmate-670 aka Casio CA100 (one shots and layered)
And a small kit of drums I made using the Korg monologue.

These are provided in both 32bit float for your daw or 16bit int for your SP-808,sp-505,ect.

There is a licence file, please read it as there is reasonable restriction on how you use this pack, considering I spent a lot of time and effort on these samples.

Basically don't distribute my pack as is, you can make derivatives and share those but you can't make money off kits or loops made with my kit, but you can make money off beats and songs made with it.
READ THE README ya read me?

[LINK]
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1zKXFGHgCBWKHgYx8YzG9ijDQSx1hP_se

I'll most likely update with new kits as I'm always picking up new stuff and I already have a gang of keyboards and gear I have yet to record, Including a Mattel synsonic drums pro that I plan to modify for full pitch and extending decays.

Also I'm working on a DR202 kit with 9 different pitches (from gear) for all drum samples and multiple octaves for the bass sounds, currently have the kicks done, but I put it on hold to do the djx kit since the djx was on loan from a friend.