It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:24 pm

Post subject: Re: top X tips and tricks you wish you knew earlier
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:05 am 

Thanks for the help. I get what you're saying, I suppose I'm just having trouble with this. For example say I have two loops at 120 BPM. I have been sampling them, and adjusting to (from what I can tell) is as perfect as the loop can get. However, they never seem to line up right. I guess it is hard for me to listen to hear and adjust the ctrl 1 and 2 knobs to make these loops similar. So, I was asking if it would be easier to import, so I can record them perfectly on my PC and ensure they are properly looped. Any thoughts?

Post subject: Re: top X tips and tricks you wish you knew earlier
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:27 pm 

youngcubs wrote:
Thanks for the help. I get what you're saying, I suppose I'm just having trouble with this. For example say I have two loops at 120 BPM. I have been sampling them, and adjusting to (from what I can tell) is as perfect as the loop can get. However, they never seem to line up right. I guess it is hard for me to listen to hear and adjust the ctrl 1 and 2 knobs to make these loops similar. So, I was asking if it would be easier to import, so I can record them perfectly on my PC and ensure they are properly looped. Any thoughts?

importing might not be easier than just sampling (you have to take out the card and all that stuff), but yeah that is probably a sure way keep your bpm. ive never tried it that way but i imagine.
and just a thought, i like to adjust the start and end points with the mark button as opposed to the cntrl knobs. with a little practice you can get pretty exact.