It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:36 pm

Post subject: SanDisk Ultra Compact Flash 2GB Card SDCFH-002G-A11 and..
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:04 pm 

Does anyone know if this card will work with the sp 555? I see on amazon that is the one people seem to buy. Any help, very new with roland products. Also Which type of power supply does it take, I'm not certain if the one I order comes with it, also I'm unclear on whether it takes batteries or not. I may be too backed to find it but google is not friends with the sp 555

Post subject: Re: SanDisk Ultra Compact Flash 2GB Card SDCFH-002G-A11 and..
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:43 pm 

you need a regular 9V power supply, but make sure its at least 1ma (I think mine is 1.2ma?)

Yeah that is the right card:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0001CNMFM

Post subject: Re: SanDisk Ultra Compact Flash 2GB Card SDCFH-002G-A11 and..
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:11 pm 

blavatsky wrote:
you need a regular 9V power supply, but make sure its at least 1ma (I think mine is 1.2ma?)

Yeah that is the right card:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0001CNMFM

Thank you very much! The unit I had first planned on getting was from Guitar Center online. It was used for $400, and that is all they listed about it. They call me the next day and say the card reader was broken, and they wanted to negotiate a price. I ended up cancelling the order, but found one today on craig's list for about 20 dollars less, I got to meet the prior owners, tested out the unit. Guitar center has since re listed for the same price, no mention of the faulty card. Regardless, the unit I purchased came with the power, but no card, so today, I'm gonna head out to get one, thank you for the info on the proper card, I'm sure I will be back on here asking another question once I get started with the unit. Thank you again.