It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:56 pm

Post subject: Effects don't trigger after hitting different pad?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:59 pm 

So I am trying to play a pad with an effect, hit a different pad for a one shot or something, and when I return to the original pad and try to tigger any different effects, nothing seems to happen. Can anyone help me out here?

Post subject: Re: Effects don't trigger after hitting different pad?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:58 am 

I only have a 404, but assuming they’re mostly the same you have to use the remain function. Trying to remember off the dome but I believe you get your effect set like you want it and hit remain+desired effect. This should leave one pad lit, hitting the effect twice with remain held keeps the effect on all pads. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, I’ll double check when I sit at my 404 tomorrow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:56 am 

h2o wrote:
I only have a 404, but assuming they’re mostly the same you have to use the remain function. Trying to remember off the dome but I believe you get your effect set like you want it and hit remain+desired effect. This should leave one pad lit, hitting the effect twice with remain held keeps the effect on all pads. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, I’ll double check when I sit at my 404 tomorrow

Hey man, thanks for the reply! Hmmm I will give this a shot today and ill let you know. To clarify though, the initial effect does continue after hitting a different pad, its just seems like when I try to trigger a different effect from the first one, nothing happens.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:29 pm 

gaki_ wrote:
Hey man, thanks for the reply! Hmmm I will give this a shot today and ill let you know. To clarify though, the initial effect does continue after hitting a different pad, its just seems like when I try to trigger a different effect from the first one, nothing happens.

Ah! I think i misunderstood, im not aware of anyway to setup 2 different locked effects (at least on the 404) ill leave this to the peeps that actually own a 555!