It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:16 pm

Post subject: SP-555 Please help ASAP
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:41 pm 

Hey everyone I'm not sure if anyone saw my last posts but I was really interested in getting a 404. Weirdly enough, I end up winning a 555 on eBay today. Please let me know what I should look for to make sure that the 555 comes with everything. Better phrased, what does the 555 come with basically. Also, do you guys think the 555 is much better in sampling then the 404 or are they the same? Thank you for your time guys happy holidays and please respond to this very soon so that I can make sure before I pay for the item.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:44 pm 

You schould look for a place called SP-555 Tips 'n Tricks. Its a really good place to start. Mutch better than "The Website"

8)

http://kristofferlislegaard.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:10 pm 

Ok. I'll try to help you. I just bought mine yesterday. It comes with the drivers CD and so (Sp 555 Utility CD-ROM), with the SONAR LE software, with owner's manual and quick start guide. Also with the charger, or the AC adaptor or I don't know how to call it in english and may come with a free sound library (but this one only in some of them depending on the distributor)

The roland Sp 555 I bought it was a KM 0 one that was used in an exhibition, it's new and perfect so the price was really cheap ( I save 100€) but the roland and ueberschall sound library cd was damaged so I can't use it, if anyone know how I can manage to get one can tell me or if anyone has it and want to send me a copy by e-mail or so I would be very pleased.

Ps: I'm a bit n00b in what refering to samplers so I would need help for lots of things, thank you sp users ;)