It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:59 pm

Post subject: Sp-404 fot trade.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:03 pm 

Not using it like i thought i would have a mv so long story short its about a month old. Still have original box , manual , power adaptor and extra 1gb card for it. Thing is minty fresh lol. Looking for asr-x pro or command station for trade thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:12 am 

lol, who would trade a asr-x for a 404. i mean the 404 is nice but an asr-x pro is one of the most sought after (discontinued) pieces out there. and wasn't the command station like three times tha asking price of 404 and that was only about five years ago.

why don't you do all the nit-picky stuff in the mv and just use the 404 for playing your beats out in loop form and what not. but if you really will drop off the 404 expect about $250 (or same trade value).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:45 am 

Yoda not smart he is lol. i can see since your not in america how the dollar sign must look but ebay had command stations for 250 all day and the asr-x is everywhere here. Besides considering its not your gear does it really matter?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:27 am 

your right. doesn't concern me.

BUT damn i didn't realize those command stations had dropped so low. are they good units?

oh and solace ease up a little, eh; i was just sad to see a member give up on his sp.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:40 pm 

lol dont worry i have a 303 i will never get rid of. I have a mp-7 that is currently broke due to a bad rom board but for the 2 weeks i did actually get to use it i loved it. I also have the original asr-x ( black box ) but would really like the pro as it has a few nice features ( such as importing soundfonts! ) and to anyone who hasnt had a chance to try this etch a sketch of a sampler your really missing out. I have heard so many bad things about it but in the end its a great sounding solid product with a few flaws that could of been fixed but the product is so old never will. Sorry i just was snappy lastnight going through a divorce and all but your right im sorry dint mean to be on edge.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:37 am 

no worries. :D