It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:24 pm

Post subject: Travel Mixer
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:18 am 

Hey, I am thinking about buying a mini mini mixer, like a behringer or something like that, for traveling with the main purpose of being able to connect my sp 404 and some speakers. I don't need any expensive things, I just need something where I can plug my sp 404 sx and make the sound come out trough some speakers. what do you recomend in this case? i'm seeing some behringer small mixers because I like the option of them having Balance knobs and EQ but just can't find the right piece. Also, it doesn't have to be top gear. only something portable to have some more fun! :mrgreen: thank you in advance!

Post subject: Re: Travel Mixer
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:02 am 

You can bypass the mixer.
There are quite a few portable, battery-powered speaker systems that you can connect right through the RCA outputs on the SP.
Might want to hit up a store to see if you can hear how loud they get before you spend some dough on them.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:07 am 

That idea is not so bad but the chance of having a control for pan/balance and an eq on the mixer to play around, also sounds fun-on-travel! :D
i saw this little unexpensive baby http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/302USB.aspx but it does not have a ac charger. only powers trough the usb! :(

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:29 am 

Interesting discussion about traveling, well, i also love traveling and i want to go for world tour, well keep it up guys...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:27 am 

I have the 302USB and I think it is really great. It does come with a power supply. You can power it from any USB wall charger just about and if you lose the cable you can use any USB cable from a printer etc. I have some USB chargers for Blackberry and an old M-Audio recorder and they both power the mixer just fine. It is built well and sounds great. There can be some noise when using it as a USB audio interface with a computer.
C