It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:51 pm

Post subject: sampling to internal memory problem
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:36 pm 

hi folks, i'm new here and already have to stress u guys with a problem ;)
got my sp303 for a almost a month and just started working with. but got my first issue, let me explain...

just made a beat with samples spread all over the 4 banks, but today all the samples on the internal memory were gone, besides one sample which just had a short klick on a low pitch, almost sounded like a fucced up 808 or something. so i turned the sp off an on again, but still the same issue, then i deleted all samples (therefore lost my beat...) and tried to sample something on the bank a, after assigning my pad i tried sampling somethin, hit rec and it seemed to record something but after that its freezing, none of the buttons were working, no more cancel or rec again to stop sampling... but sampling on banks c and d seems to work perfect... hmmm dont know what to do? is this a known bug or something? probably reload the os? how this works? mostly worked with akais in the past, so foregive me if i ask some stupid questions (and of course forgive me for my bad english, imma non native speaker... ;) )

edit: ah, and when i try resampling a sample from bank c/d to a/b i just get a chopped and delayed sound and then it freezes...

Post subject: Re: sampling to internal memory problem
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:38 am 

sounds munted.. sorry man

i am no pro on 303s though.. anybody else know whats goin on?

Post subject: Re: sampling to internal memory problem
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:43 am 

already solved the problem on my own, just initialized the internal memory. quite easy... so, that thread can be closed